Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Why do you need a coordinator/planner for your wedding?

I am every day trying to explain why it is so important to hire a wedding coordinator/planner. I don't mean just any coordinator, I mean one that will understand what you want and make it happen. I am that planner! I love a wedding, I mean I enjoy it to a ridiculous degree. I will probably get as excited as you do if I get the chance to work with you and talk with you. I love the new ideas people come up with and I love to see it all come together. I'll be honest, I still get all teary-eyed during the ceremony. I nearly lost it at one I recently did- it was 2 families coming together and the kids were the wedding party. The youngest little girl began to cry with joy when they kissed and I was almost there with her! It brings me joy to bring others joy. I believe that is Jesus working through me. 
SO..... if you are your daughter or son or friend or anyone you care about is getting married please have them call me!! I would appreciate the opportunity to sit with them, have a conversation about their vision and start planning. I am booking weddings for next year already but there is plenty of me to go around. 
This business was started by my beautiful, talented, entertaining mother (who is now in Heaven) and I want it to grow like wildfire. I want to spread the joy she had in her heart- she loved the joyous occasion of marriage as much as I do. She wrote the wedding ceremony/vows that I read if I officiate and they really will make you cry. 
One advantage I have over some of my friendly competition is the equipment. I own a 2,000sq.ft warehouse and 7 storage sheds full of tables, chairs, decorations and more. I also love to craft! I want to make the biggest day of your life personal and enjoyable. 
Call, email or fax us today and God Bless!!
850-215-7278
reservations@thecelebrationplace.com
Fax: 850-215-4386
www.thecelebrationplace.com

No comments: