Friday, February 1, 2013

Bridezillas!!! and a Winner!!!!!

I asked and you told me! The chosen topic from our drawing at the Wedding Extravaganza this past Sunday was Bridezillas!!!

According to Wikipedia The word "bridezilla" is a portmanteau for a difficult bride, combined with the fictional rampaging beast "Godzilla" and Bridezillas is an American reality television show which follows the lives of women engaged to be married, casting their busy schedules in an emphatic and sometimes humorous fashion.

Below are links to a variety of articles we found online about Bridezillas ......

New Breed of Single Brides
Business Insider
Cosmopolitan
Bridezillas photos on PhotoBucket


Image Borrowed from cracked.com
Now for my take - there are no Bridezillas. Girls start dreaming of Their Wedding Day at a very early age. You have the Perfect Picture in your mind. Achieving Your Day! can be stressful, time consuming, expensive and an organizational nightmare.

Here is where I enter the picture ... I am a wedding planner, decorator, coordinator, notary (Yes, I can perform the ceremony!) and I own The Celebration Place, an equipment rental company. I would LOVE to do it all for you! I can and will do as much as or as little as you would like. Please call me. We can talk about your Dream Wedding!

Crystal won our drawing for $25.00 credit toward rental items. Congratulations, Crystal. I have sent you an email and look forward to hearing from you soon. Much thanks to all who submitted suggestions for my future blog posts.

No comments: