Friday, February 8, 2013

2013 Lovebirds


I am hearing (and, my sources are experts!) 2013 is the year Lovebirds will make a grand appearance at weddings and wedding receptions.
I love the birds! Don't you? The birds are appearing from the wedding invitation - picture by Zazzle.com, to the cake topper - picture by Kaboodle.comhttp://www.kaboodle.com/reviews/custom-order-wedding-bird-cake-topper, all the way to featured centerpieces at the reception - picture by Fete Fanatic Blog.

I can see your and your Love's name on the wedding invitation ... wedding and reception to be held in the breathtakingly beautiful Panama City Beach area. Some of my friends are the best wedding cake bakers ever. I can get you in touch and coordinate the presentation.

The lovely centerpiece is what I love to create for brides and The Celebration Place will gladly provide the rental table, linens, chairs and anything else you will need. The Celebration Place has adorable birdcages for card collection ....

No comments: